Contact KO Floors at
Floor Sanding North Massapequa, NY 11758
Pros & Cons Of Selecting Flooring Company For Staining Wood Floors In North Massapequa, NY
Maintenance of the staining wood floors is integral to floor restoration services. Almost every kind of floor is suitable for staining, and it hardly takes 48-72 hours to complete the staining process. Often people misunderstand floor staining with wood floor restoration and finishing process. Staining and finishing complement each other but are opposite.
In Nassau County, a lack of complete information and misunderstanding between staining wood floors and finishing wood floors result in a compromise.
To make it easier to understand, we can say staining is process-oriented to change the color of the wooden floor and remove the scratches & dullness of the flooring. On the other hand, finishing floors is a type of coating and a protection layer to keep the stained floor safe.
Like any other wood floor restoration activity, staining wood floors have pros and cons that everyone should know before starting the wood floor refinishing service. Knowing everything about flooring service helps one understands his needs clearly.
Pros And Cons Of Staining Wood Floors In Nassau County
Staining floors like hard oak floors & white birch wood floors can restore their new-like shine and glossiness. Wood floor refinishing service results depend on the experience and expertise of a flooring company near me in North Massapequa, NY.
Wood floor refinishing service gives only up-to-the-mark results when expert flooring professionals handle it. Knowing the complete details about the pros and cons of staining interior and exterior can help you save your hard-earned money while choosing a wood floor refinishing service.
Pros Of Staining Wood Floors
1) Fix The Visible Damage In Pressure-treated Woods Flooring
Staining wood floors after floor sanding in North Massapequa, NY is a practical approach for fixing the visible scratches and dullness marks on floorings like vinyl plank flooring and indoor oak flooring.
A flooring company near me uses stain after floor sanding to fix the roughness of the flooring. Assigning floor sanding and staining activities to an expert helps get even distribution of staining on unfinished hardwood flooring.
2) Staining Unfinished Hardwood Flooring Gives Royal Touch To Wooden Floors
Unfinished hardwood flooring needs proper flood sanding and staining to get a desirable appearance. We know that most pressure-treated woods are very light and need an outer coating of stains to get different color shades.
Experts apply a durable and glossy coat of polyurethane sealant to the surface after staining wood floors to get long-lasting results.
Cons Of Staining Wood Floors
Staining unfinished hardwood floors can go wrong if not done with care and precision. There are no cons to staining wood floors, but because of human error, one can experience problems like:
1) Possible Visible Floor Sanding Marks
Before staining, floor sanding is necessary to get even distribution of dye-based stain on the pressure-treated woods.
If you hire an amateur flooring company near me in North Massapequa, NY, there are high chances of getting visible marks after floor sanding. Experienced flooring contractors like KO Floors, Inc. do even floor sanding, especially on dining room floors.
2) All Wooden Flooring Are Not Compatible with Staining
We know all the pressure-treated woods floor don’t have the same chemical properties. Each wooden floor reacts differently to the coating of stain, and because of this, we see beading where the staining is repelled. The wooden flooring of trees like maple, pine, and cherry react badly to staining coating.
Before hiring a flooring company near me in North Massapequa, NY, it is advised to get details about the type of flooring you have in the interior of your homes. Wooden floors like vinyl plank flooring, white birch wood floors, and hard oak floors are suitable for the staining process.
Hire KO Floors, Inc. Professionals For Floor Refinishing Near Me In North Massapequa, NY
Hiring KO Floors, Inc. professionals for finishing unfinished hardwood floors gives clients assurance of quality floor sanding and staining in North Massapequa, NY.
There are many reasons why you should consider giving a try to our staining wood floor services. We employ our handpicked flooring professionals to accomplish the projects hassle-free. Some of our highlighting features are:
1) Carry Out Detailed Cleaning: Floor sanding requires detailed cleaning of the interior. Our team of professionals removes decks, baseboards, and other items from the interior of the unfinished hardwood flooring room. Removal of objects like decks and baseboards helps in better sanding and staining.
2) Exclusive Flooring Range: We provide a unique range of softwood floors; these specialty floors are made to last decades and impress anyone who visits your home interior.
KO Floors, Inc. is the oldest flooring company near me in Nassau County. Since 1987, we’ve been providing wood floor restoration and installation services. To book our services or for more information, call us on 631-693-4388, and our team will get back to you.
Useful links for North Massapequa, NY
- Open a North Massapequa, NY map
- Find the North Massapequa, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby North Massapequa, NY pharmacies
- View the current North Massapequa, NY weather report
- Browse a list of North Massapequa, NY public and private schools
- North Massapequa, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State
Map of North Massapequa, NY
Here are some flooring-related links:
- National Wood Floors Association
- International Certified Flooring Installers Association
- World Floor Covering Association
- Maple Flooring Manufacturing Association